Saturday, April 13, 2013

Animation Part 2

    This week I did some additional research and found out how to use something called "video post" in 3ds max in order to render two camera views into one avi file.  It worked as expected and I was able to create my second attempt at animation from last week, one that contained both camera views.  There is still a large amount of improvement that can be done for my video but due to wanting to spend sufficient time in grasshopper this week I left those improvements for a later date.  So while you will see both camera views that I had originally made in this video, things like camera speed, object framing, and close up glimpses of the red Camera 1 object I have not yet fixed.  Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment